Visiting cannabis social clubs is 100% safe, but follows a strict protocol. That’s why it is more difficult as a tourist to become a club member.
The Spanish law on cannabis social clubs is different than the rules and regulation around cannabis dispensaries in the US, coffeeshops in The Netherlands, and so on.
On this page you will find an overview of the most important questions we receive, day by day.
You have a question that is not on this page? Simply e-mail us on email@example.com and we will do our best to answer you.
- Are Barcelona social clubs open on Sundays?
- Are cannabis clubs going to be closed in Spain?
- Can I bring guests to Barcelona social clubs?
- Can I buy weed on the streets in Barcelona?
- Can I register online for a Barcelona social club?
- Can I smoke a joint on the street in Barcelona?
- Do cannabis social clubs sell online?
- How much cannabis can I acquire in a cannabis social club?
- How much does it cost to join a cannabis social club?
- How to become member of a cannabis social club?
- Is cannabis tourism still allowed in Barcelona?
- Should I trust a cannabis club street promotor?
- What cannabis strains do they have at social clubs?
- What is a cannabis social club?
- What is the best cannabis social club in Barcelona?
- What is the difference between a coffeeshop and a social club?
- When Are Cannabis Clubs Open?
- Where can I find the most popular cannabis clubs in Barcelona?
- Why do I need to show my ID in a cannabis club?